Sunday, April 8, 2012

Enjoy Life Foods - Not Nuts! Seed & Fruit Mix Review

 I already reviewed Enjoy Life Foods Crunchy Cookies. Check that out if you missed it here!

Here's some info about their Seed & Fruit Mixes from their website:
Salty, sweet and crunchy, our trail mix is so good you won’t even miss the nuts. On the trail or on the go, it's the ideal portable snack. With no peanuts or tree nuts (or any other allergens for that matter), it also makes a great school-safe treat.
******************************************************************

Now, for the review!

I brought Jared back as another guest reviewer to assist me :-)

Beach Bash: 8/10! I liked the Cranberries and Pineapple bits the most! This was a unique trail mix because it did not include any nuts. But, I didn't really miss them! I enjoyed the saltiness from the sunflower seeds. The only thing I would have left out were the Pumpkin Seeds. They weren't my favorite, but those are just my taste buds talking! 

Mountain Mambo: 8/10. It was a bit of a twist to your typical "trail mix", but not exactly a bad thing. The taste was good. The pumpkin seeds aren't my favorite but the fruit, sunflower kernels, and chocolate helped a lot. My dad tried it and he loved it too.  I would definitely use this product for a quick snack!

All smiles from K & J :)

So, there ya go! Please visit Enjoy Life Foods website and check out their awesome products!

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...