Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pushing Yourself

Do you push yourself in the gym?

or...

do you get comfortable with a routine and just go through the motions with each workout?


I like to mix up my workouts to avoid boredom, but I recently decided that it was time to SHAKE THINGS UP! 

After doing Corey's Bootcamp, I got just that shake up that I needed!



I started incorporating some of the exercises into my strength training sessions every Tues, Thurs, and Sat. 

Jared also showed me some awesome shoulder and leg exercises that I really enjoy!

I also started really pushing myself while I'm on the bike during my mini-triathlons on Mon, Wed, Fri. One day, the bike told me to slow down because I went OVER 140 RPMS!!!! 

I think it's good to shake things up every now and then. Your muscles get used to the same ol' thing after a while, so in order to keep them guessing, you need to mix it up! 

:-)

Talk to me... 
do you like to shake things up in the gym?
or do you stick to what works best for you and stay with the same routine?



Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...