Saturday, January 28, 2012

Flush the Fat Talk

I heard a song come up on my iPod when I put it on shuffle during my workout the other day and it inspired me to write this post.



I have posted before about my eating and body image issues in middle school on this post.
I would be lying if I said those negative thoughts never came across my mind. But, now that I am stronger and healthier, I can do a better job of ignoring them.

Like the song says, "There can NEVER be a more beautiful YOU!"
God created us all to be UNIQUE. If we were all the same, it would be BORING.

Fat Talk is not beneficial to anyone. It is something that a lot of women (and men) struggle with on a regular basis. I want to start a new habit of flushing the fat talk! Will you join me?

Anytime you have a negative thought cross your mind, remember that it's just a thought and it's NOT TRUE. THERE CAN NEVER BE A MORE BEAUTIFUL YOU!!!!

There's nothing better than just dancing away your worries and LAUGHING.


I love being able to motivate and uplift other people when they're having a rough day. It makes ME feel better as well. A new goal I have for myself is to compliment at least ONE PERSON daily. If we all talk to each other kindly, our minds will be so full of positive thoughts that there will be NO ROOM for those negative thoughts!


So... whatcha say? Will you join me?


2 comments:

Danica @ It s Progression Not Perfection said...

I love this post...confidence is something I totally struggle with but when I'm confident and positive and kind to others it's completely contagious!

Shannon said...

Great post!
Yeah..thats soo true! God made us all unique and beautiful! I'll join you! :)

Aw, the three of you dancing is so cute! :D

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...