Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Somethings...

Well, my LAST semester of college has begun. I won't be able to post as frequently as I did over break, but here is a little update on life lately.

I went SHOPPING for my "professional wardrobe." I got 6 tops, 2 pairs of earrings, a pair of brown dress shoes, and a new purse! I am SO EXCITED to start STUDENT TEACHING on Tuesday!
:)


While I was shopping, I took a snack break and found this (new to me) flavor of lifewater.
Strawberry Dragonfruit!
It's gotta be my new favorite!
DELICIOUS!

I watch the kiddos in the playroom every Sunday at church. We have fun playing with blocks, coloring, and just hanging out. I am so thankful to be a part of such a wonderful church.


Every Monday night, I do childcare for one of my church's small groups. Here's a little glimpse. We usually have 10 kids every time. Don't worry, there is another girl who watches the kiddos with me, just fyi :)





So, what's something that's happened to you lately?

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...