Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pizza Fail = Sandwich Success!


I saw a recipe for Ham & Apple Pizza on Meals and Miles blog.
I wanted to recreate that with the items I had in my fridge because it sounded really good.
So, here is my version:
Ingredients:
Whole Wheat Tortilla
Ham
Cream Cheese
Apple

I spread the cream cheese on the tortilla.
Then, layed the ham down.
Next, I added the sliced apples.
Finally, I put in the oven for about 3 minutes on broil.

It looked nice and neat, and I tried cutting it into pizza slices, but it was just too dense to pick up like that. I ended up using a fork. haha

Next time, I plan on putting it in the panini press instead because the flavors together are wonderful.

Pizza Fail = Sandwich Success!

On another note, I babysat last night and only played with the kids for about 45 minutes before they had to go to bed. So, I got paid to do this:


Read my book!
I haven't had a RingPop in forever, so I had to eat one when I saw them in the pantry!
:)

Don't forget to enter my giveaway if you missed it. You have until Wednesday, January 11.

What is your favorite childhood candy?

-Mine was Skittles!

3 comments:

Rach said...

Isn't that book great? I read it last month and was touched by how sweet it was!

Emily said...

My fave childhood candy (and CURRENT fave candy as well) is Necco wafers.

Kels said...

Rachel, The book is WONDERFUL so far!

and Emily, I've never had Necco wafers before... I might have to check em out since they're still your fav :)

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...