Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Q & A Round 2

1) This Q & A was floating around the blog world, so I decided to join in on the fun!

1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?

· DANCE IT OUT in the morning is a given.

· Take my time showering and getting all pretty.

· Hanging out with friends.

· Going to a basketball game.

2) List your top three favorite TV shows.

  • Modern Family
  • Glee
  • The Office

and The Bachelor because I my friend, Kacie B. is on it this season!!!

3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?

In them with other people. I like to remember the fun I was having with others! J

4) Why do you blog?

I blog because I love it. I love being able to express my feelings and hopefully motivate at least ONE person out there. I think the blogging community is super supportive and I’ve gotten so many ideas from other blogs!

5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Blogs
  • Hotmail
  • Pandora

6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be?

@Italktofood - BUT, only if she was cooking! ;) her recipes look absolutely incredible and I would love to try them!!!

7) List a few of your favorite snacks.

  • HONEYCRISP APPLES
  • carrots
  • Fiber One Bars – Peanut Butter and Caramel are the bomb.com!
  • Cereal
  • Popcorn
  • Yogurt Messes


8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?

Nope.

9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?

  • my laptop
  • my phone
  • my iPod

10) What’s your favorite drink?

  • Diet Dr. Pepper

11) Do you enjoy cooking?

I love it! I also love trying new recipes! Please share some with me J

12) Do you have children?

None of my own; but, I have a TON of kiddos that I babysit and love them all!

13) What are your favorite hobbies?

  • blogging (obviously)
  • reading (does that even count?)
  • working out
  • bowling

14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?

Definitely outgoing! I’m not shy at all and don’t get embarrassed easily.

15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?

My need to worry about myself and things I do being perfect all the time.

16) Who is your favorite actor/actress?

I absolutely adore Jennifer Aniston and Kevin James cracks me up!

17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?

I started STUDENT TEACHING!!! I’ve had a blast so far!

18) Do you live near your family or far from them?

Near! My parents live about 10 minutes away. My brother lives about 10 minutes in the other direction. I’m right in the middle.

19) List three of your talents.

  • Cheering people up and being positive and smiley J
  • Working well with kids, aka “Professional Babysitter” ;)
  • Singing at the top of my lungs in my car!

20) What is your greatest attribute?

I like to think that it would be my love for Jesus Christ, and that I try my best to be the best witness that I can, although I do FAIL many times. I am a sinner like everyone else, and so grateful for God’s unending grace!

Question: Answer one of the above for yourself!

2 comments:

Aubrey King said...

Ahhhh that is so fun! Thank you so much! I would love to cook lunch for you. It would be an honor after such a nice compliment :)

Shannon said...

I love Fiber One bars and yogurt messes as a snack! :D

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...