Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Nutribiotics Review


Nutribiotics was kind enough to send me some of their products to try and review on my blog.

Here is a little info from their website:

Whole Grain Brown Rice Protein is easily digested and ideal for individuals who suffer from food allergies and digestive difficulties.

  • Gluten free
  • Made without GMOs
  • NO chemicals used
  • Made without milk, eggs, wheat, nuts, and preservatives
  • Low Temperature Processing - prevents denaturing of the amino acids

Boost overall nutrition and energy with NutriBiotic's healthy, wholesome, protein rich formulas that are available in Plain, Vanilla, Chocolate, Mixed Berry, Plus Flax Seed, Plus Antioxidant Properties, Spectrum Shake Vanilla, Organic Plain, and Organic Vanilla.

*******************************************************

I have never used protein powder before, so I looked at other blogs to get ideas on how to use it and decided to try it mixed in with my oatmeal. The texture took some getting used to but it was okay after the first few bites.

They sent me three different flavors: Organic Rice Protein Vanilla, Vegan Rice Protein with Flax Seed, and Vegan Rice Protein With Antioxidents.

I gave all 3 flavors: 7/10! The Vegan Protein didn't really add a strong flavor to taste in my oatmeal, but I think that’s because it was a plain flavor. The vanilla was a little more flavorful. Overall, I did like that it added 12 g of protein to my oats! :)

PROZONE Vanilla Bean Drink Mix: 7/10. This flavor was decent, but it tasted a little chalky to me, but that's typical of protein drinks. I do like nutrition stats though... 14 g of protein per serving! whoop whoop! LOVE ME SOME PROTEIN!

They also sent me their Fruit Snax Energy Bars. They had 4 flavors, Apple Apricot, Wildberry, Apple Raspberry, and Apple Strawberry.

I gave ALL of these flavors a 10/10! They tasted great! There are 2 apples in every bar! They also had a good amount of fiber in each. If I had to pick my ultimate favorite flavor, it would be Apple Strawberry. YUM!

Nutribiotics guarantees their products 100%, so head over to their website and order some for yourself to try!

http://www.nutribiotic.com/

:)

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...