Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Q & A #1

When I asked what yall wanted to see more on my blog,
you said more about me, so here is a Q & A for you!
:)

Q: What is one of your favorite “guilty pleasure” foods?

A: If I’m going sweet, it’s most definitely CHEESECAKE! Omg, I love it so much! The Cheesecake Factory is always my splurge place, and they have so many options! I always pick a new one each time and I’ve never been disappointed.

Q: What is one of your favorite magazines:

A: I currently have subscriptions to Self, Shape, Women’s Health, & Fitness. (Yes, a lot, but I like them all!)

Q: What’s your favorite TV show?

A: MODERN FAMILY! I laugh hysterically every single episode.

Q: What meal would you choose to eat for every dinner for the rest of you life? Breakfast? Lunch?

A: BREAKFAST, hands down! I usually make breakfast for dinner a couple nights a week! I LOVE IT!!!

Q: What is the BEST gift you have ever received?

A: God’s gift of Salvation. It is the BEST gift anyone can ever receive, and it’s completely free! All we have to do is believe that Jesus died on the cross and saved our sins and rose from the dead three days later. If you truly believe that, and ask Him to come into your heart, you will be saved and can spend eternity in Heaven! HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!?!? GOD IS SO GOOD!!!

Q: When did you become interested in fitness and wellness? Was there a turning point for you?

A: I grew up playing softball and basketball, so I’ve always been athletic. After I went to the softball World Series and my team came in 2nd place, and I won the Outstanding Pitcher Award, I decided to “retire” as my dad likes to say. Haha! It was getting to be too much like a job and not fun anymore. So, I decided to start working out at the YMCA with my mom after school. If you read about my Journey to Healthy eating in my ABOUT ME tab, I started to workout too much and eat too little. You can read about that here. But, eventually, I overcame those bad habits and slowly became more interested in building lean muscle. Now, I am strong and healthy!

Q: What is your favorite chain restaurant?

A: Hmm… probably Applebees.

Q: Who is your celebrity crush?

A: James Marsden for sure! MAJOR HUNK.

Q: How do you motivate yourself to workout in the morning?

A: I love early morning workouts for so many reasons.

  • I feel like I get my day started off on the right track.
  • It wakes me up!
  • It allows me to have the remainder of my day (after teaching) to do whatever I want!
  • I feel like I’ve accomplished something early on and feel good about going about my day.

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...