Sunday, January 1, 2012

All Natural Quest Bars Review

All Natural Quest Bars

Quest Bar was kind enough to send me a sampler pack of their brand new ALL NATURAL bars! The same perfect nutritional profile, now all natural -with No Added Sugar, No Artificial Sweeteners, No Soy Protein, No Glycerine, No Junk Ingredients, and Gluten Free!

Now, onto my review:

Cinnamon Roll: 15/10! The taste is SPOT ON! How in the world do they do it?!?! Not only is the flavor super tasty, this bar packs 20 GRAMS OF PROTEIN and 17 GRAMS OF FIBER!!! Check out my video testimonial:

Strawberry Cheesecake: 11/10! This was a sweet treat! The freeze dried strawberries inside were just the perfect amount of flavor. LOVE THIS!

Coconut Cashew: 10/10! I wasn’t sure how these flavors would taste together, but OMG, they were FANTASTIC! I loved this bar! I didn’t heat this one up, just ate it at room temperature and it was GREAT!

Lemon cream pie: 9/10! Tasted like a delicious lemon cookie! This bar had a whopping 20 grams of protein!!

They also have Chocolate Peanut Butter, but I hate chocolate, so I didn't eat it. I'm sure it would be wonderful for all you chocoholics out there! :)

PLEASE visit their website and try some for yourself. I promise you will not be disappointed. These are MY FAVORITE NUTRITION BARS EVER!!!!!
:)

http://www.questproteinbar.com/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!
I haven't seen these bars before! Thanks for sharing!
I hope you have a great Jan 1st!
xoxo!

Emily said...

Yeah, I am a huge fan of Quest bars. I haven't tried the all natural ones yet, but all of the regular flavors I LOVE!

Tessa @ Amazing Asset said...

I have heard such good things about these bars... I should order some myself, I love the nutrition stats

BlueEyedBarbie said...

How did you get ahold of them? Ive tried the email address on the contact us page but i get a weird email back.

Shannon said...

Those bars sound super awesome! 20g of protein and 17 g of fiber!!?? That is insane! :D Must try some of these ASAP!!

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...