Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Goals for 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
:)

My Goals for 2012:

1. Try a new recipe at least once a month

I want to branch out and try new recipes. I tend to get stuck in a rut sometimes and eat the same things over and over again. I want to try some new stuff!

2. Eat sweets more often in moderation

I have a bad habit of not "allowing myself" to eat sweets for a while, and then when I finally give in, I go crazy overboard! I want to start eating them in smaller doses, but more often, that way I don't go overboard when I eat them!

3. Stop worrying so much about everything being perfect. Just SMILE and enjoy life!

I have a "Type A" personality and tend to beat myself up if something doesn't go exactly the way I planned. I am very hard on myself. I need to just let things go and do the best that I can and not put so much pressure on myself.

4. Get a REAL JOB.

I am SO excited to start student teaching in a few weeks. I want to do a good job and become the best teacher that I can be. I want to land a full time position for the new school year in the fall!


"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME!"

-Philippians 4:13



What are YOUR goals for 2012?

2 comments:

Kristin Miller said...

Great list! I look forward to the recipes so I can get ideas! I didn't see a place to follow your blog but I followed you on twitter. Congrats on beginning student teaching! I'm a teacher and love it.

Shannon said...

Happy New Year Kels! :) Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, it made me smile! <3
I need to work on enjoying life too! Love that bible verse...its SO SO awesome!! :D

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...