Sunday, January 29, 2012

Life Lately..

Last night, I went to the APSU basketball game. I snagged a FREE T-SHIRT! whoop whoop! I loveeeeee free shirts! My first year in college, I scored 22 free t-shirts! OHHHHH YEAHHH!!!
:)
I always get super excited when I get a new one. It doesn't take much to make this gal happy!

(sporting one of my new "professional" outfits)

I'm really enjoying student teaching. I'm very lucky to have a wonderful mentor teacher to guide me through this process.

Unfortunately, it's not all fun and games. We are required to do a big TPA (Teacher Performance Assessment) while we student teach. It's a lot of writing, videotaping, and reflecting over our teaching. I have already started mine because I like to get things done wayyyyyy before they're due. We have until March 11 to turn it in, but I want to get it done ASAP so I don't have to worry about it anymore!

This song says it all...




My friend showed this to me and I laughed. I'm not that far into the assignment yet, but I hope it doesn't get too rough... haha
This is another reason why I decided to get a jumpstart on it...My goal is to do a little bit at a time, that way I'm not overwhelmed.

Hope it works out!!!

Hope you all will sign up for my giveaway if you haven't yet. It's awesome and there will be TEN WINNERS, so you have a great shot!
:)

1 comment:

Tina @ Best Body Fitness said...

Student teaching is SO much work! People think its easier bec you're not the lead teacher, but oh my goodness you have to do so much more with all the college work! I definitely don't miss those days. ;)

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...