Monday, January 16, 2012

Vixibar Review

Vixibar was kind enough to send me some of their bars to try and review on my blog.

Here's some info about Vixibar from their website:
The VixiBar team is an active & lively bunch - we know first-hand that eating pure, delicious food our bodies can use leads to the extraordinary ability to do...anything!

Kate Criswell - Founder & CEO
Kate is a passionate athlete, nutrition consultant and certified personal trainer. Kate founded her successful company, Xceed Fitness, to help people achieve their individual health and fitness goals. Her customer-focused philosophy of tailoring programs to meet individual needs has led to remarkable customer loyalty, with many clients still with her after 5 years. Kate is the heart and soul of VixiBar - her drive, passion and intimate knowledge of health and nutrition are critical to the success & credibility of the brand.

VixiBar™ is on a mission to let everyone know that they can have a natural food
bar with both a functional benefit AND great taste - a bar without compromise

***********************************************************************

Now, for my review:

PB & J – 10/10! This tasted just like a good ol’ PB & J! I thought it looked a little small, but it was pretty filling! These wereLink great as a pre-workout snack, or just a tasty snack in general! Of course, I can’t deny that I love the fact that they have 12 g of protein!

Cherry Biscotti – 10/10! This bar was nice and sweet. It tasted like dessert to me. I loved it!

Apple Crisp- 10/10! This tasted just like apple pie. I think this was my favorite flavor! YUM!

:)

These bars were great! Please visit their website and try some for yourself!
http://vixibar.com/index.html

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...