Monday, February 6, 2012

Canyon Bakehouse Review

Canyon Bakehouse was kind enough to send me some products to review!

Here's some info from their website:
Why Canyon?
At Canyon Bakehouse, we believe making healthy choices shouldn’t mean compromising on the quality of the foods we love. More and more people are deciding to go “gluten free.” For people with celiac disease, avoiding gluten is a medical necessity. For others, it is simply a choice for their health and well-being. Canyon Bakehouse gluten-free breads have been specifically created to bring back the joy of real bread to those following a gluten-free diet. Canyon is passionately determined to produce delicious fresh breads that taste as good as regular breads. You can enjoy it fresh out of the bag! It doesn’t crumble when you try to slice it. It makes great sandwiches and you can use it in any recipe, just as you would ordinary bread. We think you’ll find Canyon Bakehouse Gluten Free Bread has all the texture and taste of normal bread!


********************************************************************************
Now, onto my review!

I immediately dug into these muffins as soon as I opened the box. I'm so glad I did!

Cranberry Canyon Crunch Muffins: 10/10! These muffins were unlike any other muffins that I have ever tasted. They were super soft and moist, but also had a crunch factor! The poppyseeds made this muffin unique! I LOVED the texture! The cranberries gave it a sweet taste, but it was also hearty as well. One muffin kept me full for quite a while! (I usually get hungry soon after I eat a muffin because it doesn't fill me up, but these did!) YUM!

Next up, I tried the San Juan 7 Grain Bread. 9/10! I enjoyed two slices with butter and jam. This bread smelled really good! haha I also thought the taste was good. I liked the texture!


I also used this bread for a new recipe, Ham&Cheese Stuffed French Toast. (I'll post that recipe later) It was really good! The bread held up nicely!
:)

Finally, I tried the Rosemary & Thyme Focaccia. 9/10! The taste was incredible! I enjoyed this along side some grilled chicken and a sweet potato! MMM!

Please check out their website and order some yummy products for yourself!
http://canyonbakehouse.com/Link

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...