Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Weekly Wrap Up

This has been such a crazy busy week! I love being busy. It's much more fun than being bored!

Here's a brief summary of what went down...


I have missed my second family like crazy these past 3 weeks. I haven't been able to go to their house because of student teaching. I got an email from Mrs. Sue Ellen that said Myrtle couldn't handle not seeing me cold turkey. She asked if I could spare some time to have a lunch date with Myrtle and of course I said YES! I was so excited to see them! But, little did I know that Myrtle would be even more excited to see me. She ran up to me and gave me a huge hug. She would not let me go. Then, she showed me her shirt. She made it herself. It said Kelsey is the best! Then all around it had words that described me. (Funny, kind, nice, awesome, etc...) HOW STINKIN SWEET IS SHE?!?!? I almost cried it was so sweet.


I got my oil changed and noticed the date right away...
MAY 4, 2012.
aka
MY GRADUATION DATE!!!!!!!
I'm sooooo stinkin excited!!!!
:)


I worked for 5 hours straight yesterday working on that dreaded TPA. and you know what? It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be!!! I am super happy that I got it done because now I have an ENTIRE month to look over it and edit anything before it is due!!
:)
WHAT A RELIEF!!!
Check out that hot mess I made within those 5 hours... haha

Now, it's time to boycott the Super Bowl and watch some GLEEEEEEEEE!!!
:)



Has anything exciting happened to you lately?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hah! Boycott super bowl I love it! I had a super bowl watch party but I stayed in the kitchen chatting with my friends and only went in during commercials and half time. So cute you went to lunch with the family you babysit for!

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...