Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Conscious Box Review

Last December, Conscious box sent me one of their boxes to review on my blog. If you missed that post, you can check it out by clicking here.

I was excited to get an email from them again saying that they were going to send me February's box as well!

Perfect Valentine theme!
:)

It was FULL of healthy snacks, like NatureCrops Quinoa and Strawberry Bar. I liked this bar because it was totally different than any other bar I've eaten.
LoveGrownsFoods Granola - I love granola and this stuff was great!

Some healthy (non-food) items included:
Dr. Cleangreen - hand sanitizer without harsh chemicals or alcohol
Badger Balm - lipbalm with a little bit of shade.

There was a lot more in this little box, so full of goodies!
You can check out what Conscious Box is all about on their website:
http://consciousbox.com/


This box was perfect for Valentines Day!
What was YOUR favorite way to show others you care?

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...