Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!

Last night, I decorated these valentines for my precious 3rd graders while I watched GLEE. I am having an ongoing marathon because I just started watching them on Netflix in order. How awesome was it that the episode that I was on last night was the VALENTINES EPISODE?!?!?
:)

Today, our class had fun all day long. We had Math Fun Day in the morning. All of the third grade classes rotated to each room where they did a different math activity. Then, in the afternoon, we had our Valentines Party! The day FLEW by! I had a blast!

I'm not even an "official" teacher yet, but check out this stash of goodies I received:
Handmade cards. (one said, I am so glad you are teaching me this year! HOW SWEET IS THAT!?!??) Candy galore. Gift card to Wendy's!


I stopped by my second family's house to give them a Valentine... and they surprised me with SWEET POTATOES!!!

YUMMMMM!!!

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...