Thursday, February 9, 2012

PRODUCT REVIEWS GALORE!!!!

I have come home to big boxes on my porch almost everyday this week! I'm super excited to share some awesome product reviews with you as soon as I get a chance to eat them!
:)


Organic Food Bar
Chobani

AppleGate Naturals Chicken Nuggets

*******************************************************
In student teaching news...

My mentor teacher and I both wore brown pants on Tuesday and these outfits on Wednesday:

TOTALLY UNPLANNED!
haha
I guess great minds think alike!
:)
I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful mentor teacher. She is awesome!


I have a little video I wanted to share with you.





BTW, my city JUST got a Publix and I went today! It was pretty cool. I LOVE PUBLIX. We always go there whenever we go on vacation in Florida, but now I get to enjoy it ANYTIME!
whoop whoop!!!


What is YOUR favorite place to grocery shop?

5 comments:

Elle said...

Trader Joe's but we don't have them in Canada! Second favorite would be Bulk Barn, but there is not one in my city.... gosh.

I love getting parcels of things to review, too.

Kristin Miller said...

Those chicken nuggets look yummy! Thanks for the blogs I love add! I heart yours :-)

Heather Montgomery said...

I love the Fresh Market!

Sarah said...

Well, if I had all the money in the world I would go to whole foods! BUT since that's most definitely not conducive to a college budget I hit up a grocery store called gerbes. I save a ton there!

Shannon said...

Yay! Cant wait for all your product reviews! :)

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...