Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Fun!

Well, I've completed 5 weeks of student teaching already! It's gone by sooooo fast!

Today, I decided to share a little bit of fun with you:

Here is one of the assignments that I had my 3rd graders do. We had to draw a picture of ourselves and write adjectives that describe us! The kids enjoyed it.


Yesterday, I had them create their own product map. They had a blast with it! They were so creative that my mentor teacher decided to hang them on our door to display!
:)

I also wanted to share a FUN picture with you:
My tummy is thanking me right now. This Oogie's Popcorn is SUPER TASTY!!!
I can't wait to post my full review so you can see all the amazing flavors they have. I've only tried two so far, and I'm hooked!

:)

After school, I went to Body Flow. It is a mix of yoga, pilates, and tai chi! I LOVE IT! It uses lots of different muscles, is super relaxing, and FUN all at the same time!

Now, it's time to have some more FUN. I'm painting my nails and watching GLEE!!!!!
YAY!!!

What FUN thing have you done on this Friday?!?!?

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...