Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday Things...

Today was a very interesting Thursday to say the least.

1) I had to wake up extra early to attend a 7:30 am faculty meeting before school.

2) Our grade level had an additional meeting with the principals to go over test scores. (It was great to see exactly what happens in REAL teacher meetings!)

3) University Mentor came to watch me teach for the last time for my first placement. She said I did AWESOME and that there was NOTHING she thought I could improve!!! TALK ABOUT A CONFIDENCE BOOSTER!!!

4) Then, to add to the excitement, I came home and found THREE BIG BOXES on my front porch. Watch this little clip to see what was inside:



5) I am SUPER EXCITED because I just realized that I only have ONE WEEK and ONE DAY until I will be having a blast with my BFF Krissy at the JASON ALDEAN CONCERT!!!!! WAHOOOOOO!!!!

6) I made plans with my friends to see The Vow this Sunday afternoon! I've been dying to see it!

7) I'm watching Modern Family online later. No further explanation needed! :)


I emailed this picture to Katie because she is obsessed with Hello Kitty. I was babysitting last night and immediately thought of her when I decided to color with the kiddos. She said it made her day!
:)
Link

What has been the HIGHLIGHT of your day?!?!?



Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...