Saturday, May 28, 2011

Foodie ABC's

foodie abc's

I love fun surveys. ESPECIALLY when they're all about food! I found this Foodie ABC's on another blog and thought it would make a lovely Saturday morning post!

A is for Apple, what’s your favorite variety?

HONEYCRISP by far! SO juicy and crunchy! I LOVE apples and usually eat one daily.

B: is for Bread, regardless of nutrition, calories, or whole grains what is your favorite type to have a nice big piece of?

Those rolls from Lambert’s restaurant. Yes, the one where they THROW THE ROLLS! That was such a fun place to eat! The rolls were DELICIOUS, esp with a squirt of honey…YUM!

C: is for Cereal what is your favorite kind currently (just one!) Currently-

This could possibly be the hardest question ever. I am obsessed with cereal. But, if I had to pick just one, it would be Trader Joes High Fiber Fruit and Nut Medley. They are perfect for my yogurt messes because I don’t have to buy separate raisins and nuts to add into my yogurt messes.

D: is for Doughnuts, you might not currently be eating them but what kind do you fancy?

I’m not really a donut person, but if I did eat one, I like the ones with the cream stuffed inside!


E: is for Eggs, how would you like yours prepared?


I love omelettes! My favorite combo is a Turkey, Swiss, and Mushroom Omelette!

F: is for Fat Free, what is your favorite fat free product?

Greek Yogurt! So tasty and full of protein!

G: is for Groceries, where do you purchase yours at?

Kroger is my favorite place to shop. They double coupons and that makes me smile! Haha But, if they don’t have something, Walmart is my next place to shop.

H: is for Hot Beverages, what is your favorite hot drink?

Not really a fan of any hot drinks. I HATE coffee.

I: is for Ice Cream, pick a favorite flavor and add a fun topping.

Birthday Cake! Fun topping, would definitely be Cheesecake bites!(I love birthday cake icecream so much that I bought these Birthday Cake Icecream Sandwiches to have available at anytime in my freezer!)

J: is for Jams or Jellies, do you eat them, and if so what kind and flavor?

I LOVE Strawberry Jam, but grape is good too!

K: is for Kashi, name your favorite Kashi product?

By far GoLean Crunch!

L: is for Lunch, what was yours today?

Well, it’s still the morning, but it’s going to be a Peanut Butter& Banana wrapini with a Strawberry Banana Yogurt Mess!

M: is for microwave, what is your favorite microwave meal/snack?

Popcorn! Oh Popcorn! (My roomie even mentioned the other day that she always craves popcorn when she comes in because she smells mine! Haha)

N: is for nutrients, do you likes carbs, fats, or proteins best?

CARBS! I could eat bread all day every day. So good!

O: is for oil, what kind do you like to use?

I don’t use oil. Ha whoops!

P: is for protein, how do you get yours?

Greek Yogurt, PEANUT BUTTER, and Chicken most of the time!

Q: is for Quaker, how do you like your oats?

Piping hot in the winter and I like overnight oats in the summer.

R: is for roasting, what is your favorite thing to roast?

I don’t really roast anything currently.

S: is for sandwich, what’s your favorite kind?

ORCHARD CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICH FROM SUBWAY, although the Chicken Salad Wrap from Arby’s was mighty tasty too! I can’t decide between them, so I’ll call it a tie.

T: is for travel, how do you handle eating while traveling?

I like to keep it light and eat lots of snacks, instead of big meals. I love eating every few hours. It also helps to eat a snack if I get a headache.

U: is for unique, what is one of your weirdest food combos?

Well, I think it is awesome, but other people think my Cheese&Jam Bagelwiches are weird! Haha

Cinnamon Raisin Bagel with Swiss Cheese and strawberry/grape jelly! YUM

V: is for vitamins, what kind do you take?

I take Women’s Daily.

W: is for wasabi, yay or nay?

NAY!

X: is for XC Foodie, why is she so awesome?

I don’t know who that is...

Y: is for youth, what food reminds you of your childhood?

Hmm… well, I would have to say Pizza and SKITTLES, oh I loved Skittles! and those Squeeze It Drinks.

Z: is for zucchini, how do you prepare it?

I like it from the restaurant! Haha I’ve never prepared it myself.

Pick a letter and tell me what yours is!

2 comments:

Lindsay@LivingLindsay said...

I'm with you on the cake batter - I LOVE LOVE LOVE cake batter flavored anything. I couldn't have those ice cream sandwiches in my freezer - I would have to eat every single one :)

Aubrey King said...

We seem to have a lot in common for our abc's!

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...