Friday, May 20, 2011

WORD OF THE DAY...


CLEAN!

I cleaned for 3 hours straight!

It was time for an INTENSE cleaning at my house...and boy did an INTENSE cleaning occur!

I swept. I vacuumed. I scrubbed the floors. I scrubbed the bathtub. I scrubbed the toilet. I wiped down all of the furniture. I took out the trash.

Needless to say, my house is now SQUEAKY CLEAN!

Even though cleaning is not my favorite thing in the world to do, listening to music and dancing makes it FUN!

:)

Now, onto the good stuff...

I recently wrote on Larabar's wall that I was sad they didn't have the new Blueberry Muffin flavor at Kroger or Walmart, because I have been dying to try it! (I don't have a Whole Foods or anything like that near me) Well, they sent me a message that they were sorry and told me they would SEND me one in the mail! I was so excited to not only find one, but FOUR brand new Blueberry Muffin Larabars in my mailbox! That was SO SUPER KIND OF THEM!

All I gotta say is that this is DEFINITELY my new FAVORITE FLAVOR!!!
Rating: 15/10!
Yes, it's THAT good.
I still don't understand how so few ingredients can taste so SCRUMPTIOUS!



I just have to share some cute pics and a cute video of me and baby Vincent...








P.S. I wanted to show you my yogurt stash just to prove how much I LOVE YOGURT MESSES! I seriously eat at LEAST one a day!
:)

I have 10 cups of yogurt in my fridge right now...
hahaha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a cleaning machine...can I please borrow your motivation so I can finish packing :) and I love the blueberry muffin laras!! I can't find them very often, but they are def my new fave!! And I'm a yogurt monster too :)

Megan D said...

I love those blueberry laras! And keep working on that intuitive eating girl- you can do it! :)

Kels said...

thanks girls!!! :)

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...