Friday, May 27, 2011

Tremendous Thursday!

On Thursday, I spent the day with my little cousin, Anna Kate, and my Aunt Toni! We went to California Pizza Kitchen for lunch.

I ordered the Waldorf Chicken Salad and it was good!

Of course, we had to take some pictures...isn't Anna Kate the most precious little thing ever?!?






After lunch, we went to a pottery place and painted pottery. I painted a butterfly for Anna Kate to hang in her room. Anna Kate painted a cupcake - it was also a box that she can store little trinkets inside. how neat! :)

It was a great day!

1 comment:

wordpress developers for hire said...

Oh my God. Looks like you had a great thursday. I hope it will a memorable day for you in your life. Hope I too can make some of my day such memorable.

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...