Tuesday, May 3, 2011

FRESH START!

so thankful today is a brand new day and that means a fresh start for getting back on the healthy train. Although I enjoy indulging in junk food, I enjoy eating healthy food so much more! I feel more energetic when I eat wholesome nutritionally filled foods.

I didn't have to take any exams today, so that meant I had TIME to cook a SUPER HEALTHY, PROTEIN PACKED lunch!!!

Grilled Chicken, Edamame, and a Sweet Potato = DELISH!
:)



I also wanted to share a BRAND NEW recipe with you that I tried the other day. In order to satisfy my sweet tooth, but keep it healthy, I decided to create my own healthified crepes!



Ingredients:
Wheat Tortilla
Fat Free Strawberry Cream Cheese
Fresh strawberries


To make Kelsey's Krepes
(don'tcha love my creative name? lol)

1. Spread cream cheese on tortilla.
2. Add sliced strawberries
3. Fold in half
4. Put in the panini press for about 2 minutes or so
5. Sprinkle some granola on top
6. Eat eat eat!

:)

ENJOY!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm easy healthified crepes, love it!

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...