Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Three Things Tuesday

here are just three great things that happened today...


1. Created a YUMMY wrap with lunch today.
Tomato & Basil Veggie Burger on a Italian Herb Flat Out!


2. Had TOO much fun putting a ponytail on Blake.
He saw me putting on lip gloss and then proceeded to tell me he wanted me to paint his fingernails and put his hair in a ponytail. Don't worry, I didn't paint his fingernails...just did the ponytail! haha


3. Wrapped up the night with a DELICIOUS dessert.
BIRTHDAY CAKE Icecream Sandwich!
HOLY COW. SO GOOD.

(I ate these on each Saturday after my long run when I was training for my half-marathon and they still taste as delicious as ever!)
Click here to see some Half-Marathon Pictures

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I just found your blog from the Oatmeal Diaries and I love it!! Super cute :)

Oh and that ice cream sandwich looks awesome!!

Megan D said...

I love veggie burger wraps! Also, your comment on my post about the ice cream sandwiches made me so happy, and it makes me even happier to see you eating one now! YUM :)

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...