Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'm not makin' this stuff up..


Blake asked me a few weeks ago if I would paint his nails. Of course I said, "No way buddy! I can't do that." He got upset and said he was gonna ask his mom. That was fine with me. Well, today I get to his house and as SOON as his mom opens the front door, he says, "MOM SAID YOU CAN PAINT MY NAILS!" I just cracked up laughing.

His mom then proceeded to say only ONE nail on each hand and wash it off afterwards. HAHA!

so...what is the first thing we did?


(He's trying to smile, but the sun is right in his eyes! HAHA)

I never thought in a million years, I would be painting a little boys toenails because he WANTED to...hahaha. Now, I didn't say that I haven't tried to paint my little brother's nails before...but that's when he is asleep and I trick him...muahahaha...don't think I ever succeeded though. He either woke up or my mom wouldn't let me.

:)

Have you ever tricked somebody while they were sleeping?

1 comment:

Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries said...

Aw, he is just too precious! I used to make my younger brother play dress up with me, but I don't think he ever enjoyed it haha :) And no, I haven't ever tried to prank someone while they were sleeping - probably because I'm always the first one to fall asleep!

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...