Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Random Rant..


I decided to try the Arby's Chicken Salad wrap, although I am clearly in love with Subway's. But, I was going to keep an open mind and I did. After eating this, I have decided that I MIGHT actually like Arby's version better. (GASP!) It has chicken, pecans, raisins, celery, and GRAPES! I think the grapes were a big plus, but the pecans were also a great addition. After contemplating a while afterwards, I have come to a conclusion. I will be satisfied eating at Subway OR Arbys. Too bad this decision couldn't be made when I was younger and would ONLY go to Subway on long car trips with the family. (whoops! haha)


I LOVE it when all my mags come in the mail. I also subscribe to Women's Health, but that one is in my car right now. I clearly have an obsession with magazines, but hey, it's a good obsession! :)


My brother was in town, so we had a fun time hanging out together with the ENTIRE crew! :) My mom made that super delicious cheese dip! It's actually super easy to make, just mix the Rotel and Velveeta Cheese together over heat - and eat!





Blake and I had an awesome time rockin' out on our inflatable guitars! Wait til the end, Blake goes crazy!


p.s. don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't yet!


2 comments:

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

I LOVE getting all of my magazines at once!! I have been wanting to try that Arby's wrap and now I have too!! LOVE YOUR PICTURE....YOU ARE SO SO GORGEOUS!

Elizabeth Birdwell said...

Love that cheese dip too! YUM!!! Miss you and LOVE YOU!!

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...