Monday, May 23, 2011

Smile, You are Beautiful :)

The fabulous Beth, over at Naturally Yours, gave me the Smile You Are Beautiful Award!

Thanks Beth…that was so sweet and definitely right back at ya girl!

Here are the rules that come with the award:

1. Smile! I have been smiling a LOT lately! ;) I’ve been seeing someone pretty special! More to come on that soon!

2. Write 3 things you like about your looks. 1. I love my strong legs! I am proud to have muscular legs! 2. I like my smile and it’s a good thing because I do it quite often…along with laughing! 3. I also like my muscular arms!

3. Write 3 things you appreciate about your personality: 1. I love that I am usually in a GOOD MOOD! 2. I love that I can laugh at anything! It’s so much fun! 3. I love that I say WHATEVER is on my mind – it may produce some crazy silly stuff sometimes, but it’s fun being goofy!

4. Write about something you find beautiful in other people (looks, personality – whatever); The most beautiful thing I notice in people first is their smile. I associate smiling with being in a good mood and I think that is awesome!

5. Award as many other people as you like and let them know! I officially want to give this award to:

Nikki @ Faith Overflow

Megan @ Oatmeal Diaries

Katie @ HealthyDivaEats

Janae @ HungryRunnerGirl

Collen @ Lunchbox Diaries

And to all of my readers!! You guys are true beauties and deserve this award! Now take it and run with it. I hope it puts a little bounce in your step today and a smile on your face!


P.S. I just met my adorable little niece, Marley, for the first time today. I fell in love after 5 minutes!




Isn't she adorable????????
:)

My brother just got her about a week ago... He got her from the pound so they aren't sure exactly what type of dog she is...

Here is a pic with my baby brother:
(please excuse the awkward pose..haha!)

4 comments:

katie said...

U are SO SWEET!!!!

Im so glad we became blog friends! U are the sweetest girl ever! Beautiful too!!!

Thanks for passing the award!!!! Your brothers pup is adorable!!!!!!!

xoxo <3

Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries said...

Thanks, girl!! You're so sweet! And your brother's puppy is absolutely adorable - I want to steal him! ;) I hope you're having a great day!

Nikki said...

thanks, kels!
and marley is soooo cute!!

Megan D said...

Thank you for the award! :) xoxo

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...