Thursday, May 5, 2011

GREAT START TO SUMMER VACAY!

so, yesterday, I finished my JUNIOR YEAR of college!!!!!!
WHAT UP!!!


and to get my summer started off with a bang, I went out to dinner with my friend Krissy before AQUA. Our church has a college worship the first Wednesday of every month and it's awesome! I love it! The music is great and our college pastor always preaches on exactly what we're going through.


Now, onto my DELICIOUS meal at Ruby Tuesdays...


Chicken Fresca
It was on the "fit" menu, so thumbs up for that!

Grilled chicken topped with tomatoes.
Grilled Zucchini
and
White Cheddar Mashed Potatoes

How sweet was this...my chicken was in the shape of a HEART!
<3




and today was the start to ANOTHER FUN FILLED SUMMER OF BABYSITTING!!!
:)

Blake and I played outside ALL day long!

(don't mind him, he just wasn't in a picture taking mood..haha!)

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...