Sunday, May 29, 2011

My FIRST bowl of Savory Oats! YUM!

SWEET POTATO OATMEAL

:)


1. Get your Ingredients: Cinnamon Swirl Oatmeal, Raisins, and a Sweet Potato.

2. Wash your tater and poke holes in it.

3. Microwave for about 6 minutes.

4. Boil water and mix in oatmeal.

5. Add the middle of the tater to your oatmeal and feel free to add more cinnamon! (I SURE DID!!!)

6. Top it off with the raisins and swirl around.

7. EAT EAT EAT!

:)


I have seen this around the blog world for a while now and I finally tried it today. SO glad I did! It was DELICIOUS and filling too!
:)

Have you ever made savory oats?

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...