Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fun Q & A :)


Just wanted to start off with a FUN FACT about me : I CRACK UP at anything to do with farting! hahaha. Whenever somebody showed me the FART APP on their iPhone, I made them do every single fart over and over again! HAHAHA

What body part do you wash first? My arms…

Do you hover over the toilet in public bathrooms? Yes, definitely. I also cover it with toilet paper! haha

What’s the strangest talent you have? I am like a human radio. I can start singing the song pretty much right at the second it comes on. Change the stations and I can do it on almost every one!

Do you have an innie or an outtie? An innie!

Do you parallel park or drive around the block? I hate parallel parking so I don’t mind walking farther. haha

Which shoe do you put on first? I think usually my right one but it mostly depends on which one I find first!

Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? Haha! I have gone snipe-hunting! Oh what a fun birthday prank! J

If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash? Bed sheets, probably? Ew! I don’t know. Both are disgusting.

What was your childhood nickname? Kels

When is the last time you played the air guitar? Are you kidding me? I play the air guitar quite frequently actually! haha.

Have you ever bitten your toenails? No! Ew.

How do you eat your cookie? Straight up big bites! haha

When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt? No, how would I wear a belt with my workout outfit?

Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t do in front of others. Dance like a fool! Ok wait, I do that in front of other people too..haha..

How often do you clean out your ears? Every day..

Do you have any strange phobias? Not really. But on the rare occasion that something I buy rings up 6.66 on the total, I make sure to buy a pack of gum or something to change that! Haha

Do you freak out when you feel a sneeze coming on while you’re driving? Um, wouldn’t say freak out but I say “fuzzy pink elephant” to try and make it go away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha I love this post! I also hover over public toilets and totally cover them in TP every single time!!

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...