Monday, May 23, 2011

STRAWBERRIES GALORE!



So, I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but I have NO SELF CONTROL when it comes to strawberries. I LOVE THEM SOOOOOOO MUCH!!! Well, the lady I babysit for TOTALLY surprised me with this HUGE box today!!! HOW SWEET OF HER!! I literally jumped up and shouted, "OMG! Thank you so so so much!"




Also, my mom sent me this from a teacher at her school. The kids are in kindergarten who wrote these...

So with age, comes wisdom. These are the new endings to time treasured clichés that we always hear…..they are pretty funny! (Where possible, I tried to keep the spelling the same way it was originally written). Enjoy!

An apple a day….

…grows.

…is great.

…is just enuf of fruit.


A bird in the hand…

…scares your mom away.

… keeps you sick.

… freakes you out.

… makes p**p in your hand.


Caught between a rock…

…and another rock.

…and a shark.


Every rose has…

… bees.

… 4 stems.

…a pedel.

…pollin.


The grass is always…

…green.

…tall.


Leave no stone…

…in the bed.

…behind.


If it’s not one thing…

…its two things.

…then its more than one.

…its anudder thing.

…a whole bunch of stuff.

…its not the thing.


Home is where…

…we live.

…my stuff is at.

…you sleep.

…the good things are.


The acorn doesn’t fall

…on a bird.

…until the tree shakes.

…but the nuts did.


A rolling stone…

… has no hope.

…is hard.


We’ll cross that bridge…

…by walking.

…win we have to.

…wen it is time.

…with a car.


When it rains…

…you get wet.

…it’s horable.

…we cant play.


When life gives you lemons…

… you run.

…make lemonad.

…it is sour.

…you need to eat them.


You can lead a horse to water…

…with a whip.

…by riding it.

…but not a cow.



KIDS ARE SO FUNNY!
:)

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...