Monday, May 16, 2011

CHALLENGE

My pastor at church gave us a challenge on Sunday.

He wanted us to share our faith with at least one person this week.
I want to share my faith with all of my readers!

I grew up in a LOVING, Christian home. I learned from a very young age about Jesus and am so thankful for that. (shout-out to mom & dad!)

So, in a nutshell, this is what I believe...

God created the world in 6 days, with the 7th day being a day of rest. He made EACH and every single one of us individually and knows how our entire life will play out. He loves us all UNCONDITIONALLY. No matter WHAT we do, He will ALWAYS love us. I am a sinner. I make mistakes. But, God sent His one and only son, Jesus, to DIE on the cross for my sins (and everyone else's) but, the story doesn't stop there. He ROSE from the dead three days later and lives in Heaven! :)

At age 7, I started asking my daddy all kinds of questions about God and the Bible and everything. He talked with me for a little while and one Sunday, while I was sitting in church, I just had this feeling in my heart that I needed to go down front and talk with a pastor, because I truly BELIEVED in everything God has done for me and wanted Him to be Lord and Savior of my life. So, I prayed a simple prayer and asked Him to come into my heart and stay with me forever.

It says in the Bible, Romans 10;9 "That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

I truly believe that and am SO excited that I will live for ETERNITY (forever and ever and ever) in Heaven with Jesus!

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at fitness_fanatic_007@hotmail.com

I would love to talk with you!

I am SO blessed to be involved in Grace Community Church. I am surrounded by so many wonderful people. I enjoy being in Community Groups and doing Operation Serve. I love my church! I have made SO many new friends that can keep me accountable and encourage me to live my life for CHRIST all the time!
:)









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a testimony, Kelsey! Thanks for sharing it!

Love you!
Grandma K

Elizabeth Birdwell said...

SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! Thanks for sharing your story. . . what a wonderful example you are to us all. Love you so much! By the way, LOVE the pink blog!! It looks great on you!!

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...