Monday, December 26, 2011

Amy's Organics Review



Amy’s was kind enough to send me some coupons to try products of my choice to review on the blog. They also sent me a reusable bag to tote my DELICIOUS Amy's products from the grocery store to my kitchen :)


Here is a little info about them from their website:


Amy's Kitchen is a family business… with every member of the family taking part. The company was started in 1987, when Amy was born. Her mom and dad, Rachel and Andy Berliner, carefully nurtured the company as well as the child, paying constant attention to every aspect of its day to day activities and providing the vision that has made Amy's so successful.


Amy’s has created over 88 frozen meals, including pizzas, pocket sandwiches, pot pies, entrées, snacks and whole meals. In 1999, we introduced a grocery line that now includes canned soups, beans and chili as well as jarred pasta sauces and salsas. Our foods are carried by all natural food stores, supermarkets and some club stores in the United States, Canada and abroad.



Now for the review:



Roasted vegetable lasagna: 11/10! This was sooooo delicious! Not only was it super cheesy, and full of veggies, it had garlic bread crumbs over the top. YUM!



Breakfast Scramble Wrap: 10/10! Very good and filling! I loved the SOY bacon bits throughout. I really enjoyed this!



Spinach Pizza: 10/10! The crust was crispy, and the middle was nice and gooey, just the way I like it! This pizza had a lot of flavor to it!






PLEASE try some Amy's Organics for yourself! You won't be disappointed!
:)

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...