Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Pumped Up Kicks

I liked the song, "Pumped Up Kicks" the first few times it was played. Then, it was WAYYYY overplayed and it got on my nerves. haha. Anyways, I got me some NEW KICKS today with the Kohl's Cash that Mrs. Sue Ellen gave me!

I have been needing some new tennis shoes for a while now. Finally got them!


I've also been waiting a while for Nicholas Sparks's new book to be available at the library! FINALLY GOT IT!!!
:)
I definitely stopped reading the book I was currently reading in the middle of it in order to start this book! It's pretty interesting so far.



What book are you DYING to read?

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...