Tuesday, December 20, 2011

New Book & Larabar!

I was SUPER EXCITED when Karen Kingsbury's new book arrived at the library. She is by far my favorite author and I just LOVE the Bailey Flanigan series. I've been waiting for three MONTHS to read this. I'm about halfway through it already and it's great!


Last night, my campaigners small group from high school had a reunion dinner. It was so great to catch up with everyone!


Yesterday, I had a package from Larabar. They sent me their new flavor, Cappacino!

I am NOT a coffee drinker, so I wasn't sure if this would be one of my favorites. I tried a bite, and I was right... but... it would be PERFECT for the coffee lover out there!
:)


What's your favorite Larabar flavor?
(Mine is definitely PB&J!)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I would love to try the new Lara bar! :D
I've only tried a few flavors.. I really liked the PB&J one! :)

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...