Thursday, December 15, 2011

Conscious Box Review

Conscious Box sent me one of their December boxes to review on my blog!


Info from their website:
Conscious Box is a monthly subscription service focusing on sustainability, environmental stewardship, and social responsibility. You’ll receive one Conscious Box per month, and you can choose the plan that works best for you (with some serious savings along the way!)
  • Get a variety of unique pure & natural products every month
  • From organic food to vegan beauty products, you’re sure to find new favorites
  • Discover ethical and purpose-driven businesses of all sizes
  • Get content on daily living tips, exciting monthly themes, and creative ways to use your box!

Start discovering the best of the planet every month—sign up today!


My Review:

10/10

This box was awesome! It was filled with TONS of cool things.

  • Yummy Earth Organic Lollipop
  • Reservage
  • Mineral Fusion
  • Amazing Grass
  • Dr. Tungs toothbrush cleaner
  • Yogi Tea
  • Berryplus laundry detergent
  • Ostara Organics
  • Chime's ginger candies
  • 22 Days nutrition bar
  • Eat Cleaner wipes
  • Earth Friendly air freshener
  • Sparklehearts
  • Justin's Nut Butter
  • Sacred Mountain Herbs soap

Some of my favorite things from the box were:

Justin's Nut butter - OMG! Maple Almond Butter? I've never tried it before, but I'm glad I did, because it tastes incredible!!!

Chime's ginger candies- they were Mango flavored, so they were fruity, but the ginger added a nice kick!

Earth Friendly air freshener- Cinnamon scented - need I say more?

Dr. Tungs toothbrush cleaner- my teeth feel extra clean now that I know my toothbrush is free of those hidden bathroom germs



THANK YOU CONSCIOUS BOX!

:)

1 comment:

Rach said...

What a brilliant idea! I love this!

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...