Friday, December 30, 2011

Thoughts on Perfection

“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”

I found this quote online this morning and I now have it posted on my bathroom mirror.

I definitely have a "Type A" personality. I love this quote because it reminds me that it's okay if things aren't "perfect" all the time. What really is perfect anyways?

The only true PERFECT in life is Jesus Christ.

Why do I waste so much time worrying about the little things in life? In the end, they won't matter.

This is definitely going to be one of my goals for 2012:

Stop worrying so much about everything being perfect. Just smile and ENJOY life!

This morning we played SORRY! while I was babysitting. Gosh, I forgot how much I love this game! We had a blast! They also have the Sorry! Revenge card game. It was interesting, but I still like the original the best. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

P.S. I am SO excited because a QUEST BAR sampler pack was waiting at my door for me to review! I LOVE QUEST BARS!!! I've reviewed them before. To see the review, click here. This pack was full of their NEW ALL NATURAL bars! Stay tuned for the full review!


What are YOUR thoughts on perfection????

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...