Saturday, December 10, 2011

My sister and brother from another mother

I have talked many times about the kids I babysit on my blog, but these kids have a SPECIAL place in my heart. I have watched them for OVER FIVE YEARS! I started watching them when Myrtle was just about to turn 2. Now, she is 7 and a half and in the 2nd grade! Robbie is in 6th grade! I can't believe it!

My mom did a fun photoshoot with them so I could print some pictures for Christmas.
:)

Check em out:





I

There is a story behind this picture. Whenever I first watched them, Myrt and Robbie did this SAME exact pose and I thought it was the cutest thing ever, so I had to do another one. (well, BEG AND BRIBE Robbie, since he is at that weird stage...haha) I need to find the other one and put in on here so you can see how different we all look!







I love these kids. They really are my other little sister and brother.
:)


2 comments:

Shannon from Healthiful Balance said...

Aw, love all the pictures! :)

Jessica said...

Cute! Looks like it was fun taking these :)

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...