Sunday, December 18, 2011

Girl's Night in Nashvegas!!!!

Today, I took a trip to Nashvegas with my friends Nikki and Courtney!
The previous night, I got lost coming back from Nashville because of stupid GOOGLE MAPS directions, so I borrowed a GPS today...
:)
It worked.


Courtney, Me, and Nikki

First, we went to see THE SITTER at the movie theater.
It was actually really funny, and only had a couple not so pleasant moments.

Guess what happened???
WE WALKED PAST REBA MCENTIRE!!!!!!! How cool is that?!?!?

:)

After the movie, we ate dinner at the Cheesecake Factory.
I enjoyed the ROASTED PEAR AND BLUE CHEESE FLATBREAD with Pecans, Arugula and Caramelized Onions.

I wanted to branch out and try something new. I was very happy with my decision. The flavors all blended together nicely.


of course, we HAD to order dessert...DUH!
I went with the Dutch Apple Caramel Streusel Cheesecake.
OH MY WORD...so delicious!
:)

What a great girl's night!

:)


What is your favorite thing to do on a girl's night?

1 comment:

Nikki said...

see celebs, eat cheesecake and hang out with awesome friends, duh! ;) (notice how i went with the winky face!!) :P

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...