Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sunshine Burger Review

Sunshine Burgers was kind enough to send me some coupons to pick out three of their flavors to try.

I chose Breakfast, Barbecue, and Garden Herb.

Here is a little info from their website:
Carols farm fresh vegetarian burgers are not meant to be a beef imitation but an excellent flavor sensation of their own. Because Carol’s burgers were so well loved and her family and friends raved about them, Sunshine Burger Company was born.

Sunshine Burgers taste great on a bun, in a pocket pita or in a sandwich wrap, add your favorite condiments and veggies. Excellent on the grill or stove top.


Now onto my review:

Garden Herb: 10/10! This burger was bursting with flavor! It stayed together well too, unlike other veggie burgers I’ve eaten.

Breakfast: 10/10! This burger was not just tasty, but very filling! It has hemp seeds and adzuki beans...which I have never had before. I enjoyed it!

Barbecue: 9/10! This burger was great! I enjoyed the subtle barbecue flavor. It wasn’t too overpowering, which I liked!


Please visit their website and try some Sunshine Burgers for yourself!
http://www.sunshineburger.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally not into burgers, but these look good! My mom would love it :)

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...