Thursday, December 22, 2011

They know me so well...

Today, Myrtle and I made a gingerbread house. It was fun! I definitely snuck a few tastes of the icing into my mouth ;) shhh.. don't tell!

Then, later, I watched little Blake and they gave me a Christmas present. I was so super excited about it that I had to share with you:

A gift card to receive a professional manicure at a fancy spa here in town!
:)
They know me so well...and my obsession with painting my fingernails!!!!



What's a favorite gift that you've received from someone outside of your family?


3 comments:

Haley @ Health Freak College Girl said...

ooh there's nothing better than a day at the spa..not that i would know haha

Rach said...

Great gift! :)

Shannon said...

What an awesome gingerbread house!

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...