Monday, December 12, 2011

Dessert for Breakfast???

I have been looking for this stuff FOREVERRRRR and I finally found it!

I have seen it all over the blog world and I wanted to make some...

APPLE PIE OATMEAL and APPLE PIE YOGURT MESSES with it!!

And that is just what I did...


(I just snapped a pic of my oatmeal, the yogurt mess was demolished before I remembered to take a pic! haha)

THEY WERE BOTH SINFULLY DELICIOUS!
;)

Another thing that I have been dying to try is PUMPKIN PIE POPTARTS. I finally found them when they weren't SOLD OUT at the store.

Now here is a weird fact for you...
I eat BREAKFAST for DESSERT sometimes!
I don't eat Poptarts for breakfast...I put them in the freezer for about 15 minutes before eating them for DESSERT!!!!!!

MMM. MMM. GOOD.

The pumpkin pie flavor was MIGHTY TASTY if I do say so myself!

:)

What do you like to eat as a breakfast dessert or a dessert breakfast?


No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...