Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Best of 2011

As this year is coming to a close, I want to take a look back over the year through my blog posts. I have put links back to the original posts so you can look at them in case you missed them the first time
:)

Favorite Fun Moments:

Game Night with my Friends
Spending time with all my little babysitting buddies. Here are just a FEW links:
One
Two
Three


Roadtrip to Florida for my Grandparent's 50th Anniversary

Nashville Extravaganza with my bestie, Krissy!
Fasting from music in my car for a week

Painting my nails all kinds of CRAZY colors:
Bright Orange
Candy Cane

Lunch with my other bestie, Ashley
Corn Maze with friends

Being featured in ALL YOU Magazine

Photo sessions with the new expert photographer (aka mom)
Fun at the Lake with the Family

Favorite Vacation:
CALIFORNIAAAAAAA!!!

Top 3 Favorite Recipes
Baked Banana Oatmeal
Cheesy Jam Bagelwich
Grilled Cheese Oatmeal

Top 4 Favorite Product Reviews
QUEST BAR
Erin Baker's Breakfast Cookies
Supreme Protein Bar - PB&J
Protein Bakery




I am SO blessed. I had a wonderful 2011, and I'm sure 2012 will be even better!
:)

Especially May 4, when I GRADUATE college!!!!!!!
What was your favorite moment of 2011???

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks like you had a great 2011!! :)

Tessa @ Amazing Asset said...

Lots of good stuff going on in 2011! I am looking forward to reading some of your old posts... I have lots to catch up on :)

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...