Monday, December 19, 2011

Holiday Questionaire

1. Eggnog or hot chocolate?

Neither! GROSS!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?

Wraps them all.

3. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?

Why can’t we pick dessert? Boo! Haha, My favorite holiday dish is probably Glazed Ham.

4. Favorite holiday memory as a child?

Each Christmas, my parents would give my brother and I a scavenger hunt to find a present. We had SO much fun! When I turned 16, the hunt expanded by allowing us to drive around to find clues!!

5. What is on your Christmas wish list?

Professional clothes… I’m so excited about teaching!!! I also asked for cooking stuff.

6. Do you open a gifts on Christmas Eve?

We only open ONE gift on Christmas Eve.

7. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?

With lights and ornaments. Is this a trick question?

8. Snow? Love it or dread it?

DREAD IT. Hands down. I hate being cold, so winter/snow is not on my good list.. haha

9. Real tree or fake tree?

We always have a fake tree. I’ve never had a real tree.

10. Do you remember your favorite gift?

Hmmm… probably my Northface Jacket. It’s SO warm and comfy!

11. What’s the most important thing about Christmas for you?

Remembering the REAL reason for the season – Jesus’s BIRTH! If it wasn’t for God sending His one and only son to be born and die on the cross and be risen 3 days later, we wouldn’t be able to enjoy Heaven with Him when we die! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!

12. What is your favorite holiday dessert?

Chesscake squares. They are so rich and SO delicious!

13. What is your favorite tradition?

My favorite tradition is to lay down in front of the tree with the Christmas lights on and just listen to Christmas music with my dad. It’s something we do every single year. I am Daddy’s little girl for sure!!!

14. What tops your tree?

Angel!

15. Do you prefer giving or receiving?

I love seeing people’s reactions if I did a good job of getting them a present they really enjoy. But, I can’t deny that I enjoy receiving gifts as well… who doesn’t?

16. What is your favorite Christmas song?

Mariah Carey – All I Want for Christmas is You. HANDS DOWN. It's even my ringtone for winter!

17. Candy canes, yuck or yum?

I like the SweetTart and Starburst ones! YUM!

18. Do you have a Christmas morning tradition?

My family always open our stockings first. It used to be a rule that my brother and I could open them before my parents woke up so we could be entertained while waiting for them to wake up. The past few years though, my parents waited on US to wake up! haha

19. Do you prefer to shop on-line or at the mall?

At the mall. I like the fun and excitement of the Christmas hustle and bustle.

20. Christmas letter or Christmas card?

I like the letters because it gives a summary of the family’s past year. It’s more personal than just a card, I think.

21. Favorite Christmas movie?

Elf. Definitely!

22. What do you leave for Santa?

We never left anything for Santa. My parents never told us that he went around to all the houses in the world on Christmas Eve. They just told us that St. Nick was a nice man and gave presents to people. They didn’t play up the magical part because they didn’t want us to get upset when we found out the truth. They didn’t want us to think that Jesus wasn’t real either, so they just never played up the magical part of Santa. I see their viewpoint and think it was pretty logical.

23. Colored lights on tree/house or white?

White. Classic.

24. Do you hang mistletoe?

No, I don’t even know where to get that..haha

25. When do you hang your decorations up?

Thanksgiving day! We always decorated after our big meal.


PLEASE SHARE SOME OF YOUR ANSWERS WITH ME!!!!

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kelsey - we still need to have our christmas lights and music time :) love, daddy

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...