Saturday, December 24, 2011

Dr. Praeger's Review

Dr. Praeger's was kind enough to send me some coupons to pick out two products to try and review on the blog.

A little info about Dr. Praeger's from their website:
It all started in 1994 when successful New Jersey cardiac surgeon Dr. Peter Praeger and his medical partner, Dr. Eric Somberg, helped keep a family business alive. They bought Ungar’s Gefilte Fish – a popular food company within the Jewish and Yiddish communities. The doctors set out on a simple mission – to help people see nutritious food in a new light. They expanded the company to include all-natural and sensible products that would appeal to a wider consumer base. They kept the Ungar’s brand, which includes the original gefilte fish and other traditional Jewish foods, and developed Dr. Praeger’s Sensible Foods, which now includes dozens of all-natural, kosher frozen foods.

Now for the review:

Sweet Potato Pancakes: 10/10! I have never heard of sweet potato pancakes before I spotted these at Whole Foods. I love sweet potatoes, so I figured I would try these. Boy, am I am glad I picked them! They were DELICIOUS.


California Veggie Burgers: 10/10! I LOVE veggie burgers, and these were awesome! I just broiled both sides for about 7 minutes before eating. They stayed together very well...some of the veggie burgers I have tried in the past do not stay together, but these held up great! I loved the onion flavoring, it made these stand out as one of the best veggie burgers I have eaten!

:)

Please visit their website and find some products that you would like to try!
http://www.drpraegers.com/Default.aspx

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...