Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Countdown Chains!


It's tradition.
Myrtle and I make Christmas Countdown chains EVERY December 1st.
Today was no exception!

I love my "little sis". I don't know how I am going to make it starting in January, because I won't be able to babysit her twice a week with student teaching.
:(
Her family is my second family. I've babysat (or hung out as we like to call it, because they treat me like part of the family) them at least twice a week for over FIVE YEARS! I know that I can't babysit them forever, but we have developed a great bond and I'm not ready to lessen my time spent with them yet...

What are some of your holiday traditions?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of the things we have liked to do over the years is read from the Bible the account of the birth of Jesus on Christmas Eve with just the Christmas tree lights and candles on. Jesus is what Christmas is all about!

Grandma K

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...