Monday, December 26, 2011

Lazy Day + New Blog Design

After I got my butt kicked at SPIN class this morning, I enjoyed a super lazy day.

I watched two movies, enjoyed delicious healthy meals and snacks, oh, and redesigned my blog!

As I've mentioned before, my mom took some photography classes and is becoming a professional! So who else was I supposed to ask for help other than the expert herself?

I told her the new picture idea that I had in my head, and she made it come to life!
:)

I decided to change up the background colors and fonts as well...


So, do you like my new design?
Do you change up your blog design every now and then?

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I enjoyed a super lazy day yesterday too. :) YES, love the new design! :D

Tessa @ Amazing Asset said...

I am so glad you stopped by my blog so I could find yours! Lazy days are the best!
Can't wait to read more lady!

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...