Perfect Foods Bar Review
10 Reasons to try Perfect Foods Bars:
10. Simple Ingredients. Real Food. You can pronounce all of the ingredients without a chemistry degree.
9. Over 20 nutrient dense organic whole foods provide good vitamins and minerals on-the-go. Plus, with ingredients such as tomato, bell pepper, alfalfa and celery, you will finally be able to tell your mother that you're eating your vegetables!
8. No Refined Sugar. Since the only sweetener we use is organic honey, your body can digest it slower than it would refined sugar. This means you'll have long sustained energy without a crash.
7. Good source of fiber. Everyone knows fiber is important and aids in proper digestion.
6. Soy free. Research suggests soy consumption might be linked to several health conditions including: bloating, hormonal imbalance, unusual weight gain, and allergies. (Hidden Dangers of Soy by Dianne Gregg.) The problem with soy is that most products you find at the grocery store have some form of this ingredient - you have to know what to look for because it’s hidden in so many ingredients.
5. Handmade. These bars are handmade by happy people in sunny San Diego. We create jobs and support our local community. Besides, robots are kind of scary.
4. High in Omega-3s. Anti-inflammatory omega-3s are an important addition to your daily diet.
3. Gluten free. Whether you've been diagnosed with celiacs or have found that your body doesn't digest gluten very well, we are committed to being gluten-free. We encourage everyone to read more about the ill effects of gluten on your body's digestive system.
2. Refrigerated. Because there are no artificial ingredients or chemical preservatives these bars are stored in the fridge. Yum!
1. They taste amazing. PERIOD. Seriously, you really won't even remember the 9 other reasons once you try a bar. They taste like cookie dough, but are packed with the nutrients your body needs to stay active!
Now onto my review:
Carob Chip: 5/10! I wasn’t sure what to expect with Carob Chips, because I have never had them before. The flavor wasn’t bad, but it just reminded me of chocolate, which I HATE. haha! It wasn’t my favorite flavor ever, but the bar was still good overall because it was protein packed! I liked the texture. I'm sure all you choco-holics would love this flavor!
Cranberry Crunch Lite: 10/10! This flavor was great! I also enjoyed the little brown rice puffs that were mixed in. That gave it a lighter taste. It had 10g of protein!
Peanut Butter 11/10! This flavor was incredibly peanut buttery. It was SO GOOD! It was like taking a spoonful of peanut butter from the jar…yes, it was THAT GOOD!
Almond butter: 10/10! This bar was very smooth and creamy! It was almond butter packed, just like the PB bar! Loved the taste! :)
Fruit & Nut: 10/10! I loved the crunch of the walnuts, the chewiness from the raisins, and the sweetness from the honey! This bar was fantastic!
I can't decide which flavor I liked the best, because they were all WONDERFUL! But, if I just HAD to choose, I would probably pick Peanut Butter. I just LOVE PB!
Please visit their website and try some for yourself!