Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Crunchies Review

Crunchies was kind enough to send me some products to review!

Here's a little info about Crunchies:
  • Crunchies are a healthy, convenient preservative-free snack food. Fruits can be eaten as a snack, or put in hot or cold cereal, yogurt, or pancake and waffle batter. Veggies can be eaten as a snack or sprinkled over your salads for added vitamins and nutrients!
  • Fresh fruits and veggies are harvested and frozen within 24 hours, and then through a refrigerated, cooling process, are freeze dried at the packing facilities.
  • 97% of the moisture is removed, while maintaining 94% of the nutrient and enzyme level of the whole fruit. Only about 44% of the water is removed from dried fruit, and the heat process destroys the nutrients and enzymes.
  • We only use Grade A fruit, all grown in America. All our competitors import their fruit from Foreign Countries. In a taste testing you will immediately notice the difference!
  • Pineapples and Mangoes are grown in South America, all other fruits and vegetables are grown in United States.
  • Everything is processed and packed in the U.S. (Illinois).
  • Crunchies have an 18 month shelf life + re-sealable bags (which is very important, as air will re-hydrate and soften the fruit)
***********************************************************
Now, for my review!

I give a 10/10 to ALL of the fruit flavors!

These are great additions to my yogurt messes, but I also enjoyed them by themselves!
Crunchy, healthy, easy on-the-go snack!
:)

I mixed the strawberries with Peanut Butter Cheerios to create a very unique PB&J
:)

I snapped a shot of the Mixed Fruit that I ate plain. SO many incredible flavors all mixed in one bag! YUM!


Now, onto the Veggies.
I was a little skeptical about these at first, but I actually enjoyed them more than I thought!

Roasted Veggies:9/10! I LOVED the tomatoes and corn pieces in this mix. This was definitely a unique snack!

Peas: 6/10! I don't normally like regular peas, so I wasn't surprised that I didn't really like these. BUT, if you like peas to begin with, I'm sure you will enjoy these!

:)

Please check out Crunchies website and order some of these tasty snacks for yourself!
http://crunchiesfood.com/

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...