- Crunchies are a healthy, convenient preservative-free snack food. Fruits can be eaten as a snack, or put in hot or cold cereal, yogurt, or pancake and waffle batter. Veggies can be eaten as a snack or sprinkled over your salads for added vitamins and nutrients!
- Fresh fruits and veggies are harvested and frozen within 24 hours, and then through a refrigerated, cooling process, are freeze dried at the packing facilities.
- 97% of the moisture is removed, while maintaining 94% of the nutrient and enzyme level of the whole fruit. Only about 44% of the water is removed from dried fruit, and the heat process destroys the nutrients and enzymes.
- We only use Grade A fruit, all grown in America. All our competitors import their fruit from Foreign Countries. In a taste testing you will immediately notice the difference!
- Pineapples and Mangoes are grown in South America, all other fruits and vegetables are grown in United States.
- Everything is processed and packed in the U.S. (Illinois).
- Crunchies have an 18 month shelf life + re-sealable bags (which is very important, as air will re-hydrate and soften the fruit)
Now, for my review!
I give a 10/10 to ALL of the fruit flavors!
These are great additions to my yogurt messes, but I also enjoyed them by themselves!
Crunchy, healthy, easy on-the-go snack!
Now, onto the Veggies.
I was a little skeptical about these at first, but I actually enjoyed them more than I thought!
Peas: 6/10! I don't normally like regular peas, so I wasn't surprised that I didn't really like these. BUT, if you like peas to begin with, I'm sure you will enjoy these!
Please check out Crunchies website and order some of these tasty snacks for yourself!