Friday, March 16, 2012

NEWS NEWS NEWS!!!

I am STOKED right now!!!!!!

I have LOTS of crazy fun updates for you!!!

First things first....




Be ready for a review soon!

*****************************************************

Next, I just have to talk about my student teaching for a quick minute. My 2nd placement is the TOTAL opposite of my first placement! WOW! I have seen more behavior disruptions in 5 days than I did my ENTIRE 7 weeks at my first placement. CRAZY. But, I am glad that I am getting to experience this end of it too!



Tonight, I FINALLY got to see my "little sis". Her mom texted me earlier this week asking if I could babysit and I immediately responded with a huge YESSSSSSS!!! I miss them soooooo much!



Robbie went to a birthday party, so her mom said we could have our own little dinner date! We couldn't decide if we wanted Subs or Pizza, so we picked Subway, since they have both. I got the cheese pizza topped with tomatoes and onions, while Myrt got a turkey sub and chips.

Isn't she just the cutest date ever?!?


To continue on with the exciting news...

I will be reviewing quite a few companies over the next few weeks.
They include:
RiseBar
Bearded Bros Energy Bars
Zevia
Barney Butter
Enjoy Life Cookies
Nature Box
Cookiehead Cookies
Pur Gum

Some have offered to do giveaways, so stay tuned!
:)



Do you have any exciting NEWS???

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...